This Week at CCHS
Academics, Artistry, Athletics, Attitude
June 18- June 22
Last day for Locker Clean Out is June 28th. Any items left in lockers will be removed and sent to recycling/garbage/charity.
Final Exams are written in the Gym – Students cannot bring backpacks or cell phones into the gym. These items should be in student lockers or kept at home. Students are allowed to have drinks and small snacks to help them through the exams. Textbooks can be returned at the gym or School Library.
Summer School course selection and registration is now open. If you are considering having your student enroll in summer school please click here to learn more about course selections, start dates and cost.
Grade 12 students please update us if you have had a change of address and have not informed the office. Diplomas will be sent to the address that Alta Ed has on file and if you have not updated us of an address change, you will not receive your diploma.
Monday, June 18
- Grab and Go Breakfast – @ 8am in the cafeteria. Pay what you can.
Tuesday, June 19
- Last day of scheduled classes for the year. Please refer to the Exam Schedule to stay informed of exam times.
- Locker Cleanout at the end of the day.
- School Board meeting @ 7pm Exshaw School ( agenda ). All welcome.
Wednesday, June 20
Thursday, June 21
Friday, June 22
Some Key Dates you do not want to miss.
- June 21st – National Indigenous Peoples Day learn all about Canmore celebrations (here)
- June 20-28 – Exam week (Exam Schedule) Posted on Main Page of CCHS website
- June 28 - Any items left in lockers will be removed and sent to recycling/garbage/charity
- June 29 – Last day of school (noon dismissal).
- June 29 - Mandatory Cap and Gown rehearsal all Grads – 11 am CCHS Gym
- June 29 – Cap and Gown Commencement. CCHS Gym 7pm – 9pm.
Important Note to Grade 12 students and your Google Drive
A quick reminder to students that after you leave CCHS your CRPS account (@edu.crps.ca) is deactivated mid August of 2018. If there is information you want to keep, please read the following:
Hey grade 12's you will soon be leaving us, don't leave your stuff behind. Here is how you can take copies of all your work with you to a new Google account. Check it out https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6386856.
Schools Fees are Now Past Due
How to Pay School Fees
You can pay your School Fees online through your PowerSchool/Parent Portal Account; link is on the cchs.crps.ca webpage. Once you sign on, under Navigation click on Students Fees. Payments can be made by Credit Card (MasterCard or VISA) and INTERAC.
If you wish to pay by Cheque or Cash, you can do so through the CCHS Main Office.
If you have any questions or concerns about your invoice, please contact Sarah McKay.
Missing important happenings at CCHS? But are awash in emails? Find information through one of the medium listed below. Get connected become involved.
Follow us on Facebook (here)
Join us on Twitter for quick updates. @CCHS_Canmore
Follow us on Instagram – cchs.canmore
Follow our YouTube channel for happenings at CCHS in 60-90 secs. – Collegiate Corner
Check out our Daily School Announcements here.
2017/2018 Student Handbook is here. Find important CCHS dates such as parent/teacher interviews, course change information, exams and much more.
|Chris Turner||Alanna McLeod||Barb Forster||John Paschkowsky|
|Annie Tredray||Saira & Andy Reid||Kevin Hines|
|Kat Wiebe||Michella Rapaich||Jodie Hurry||CTS|
|Katherine Syminton||Sly Wickham||Graham Shepherd||Janice Steedman|
|Linda Cote Brett||Jen Ellis||Sarah Autumn|
|Marcy Casselman||Jeff Jantz|
|Maureen Fraser||Spencer Rose||Social 20|
|Richard Kimbley||Connor Mcleod||Russ Neilson|
|Sarah Lowry||Ken Moore|
Bow Valley Settlement Services Information June Newsletter now posted– Now found here.
Follow the link to view the Highlights from the Public School Board Meeting held May 22, 2018.
Health Sciences Career Academy from AHS and Bow Valley College.
This 3 day interactive and educational summer camp runs August 20 - 22 in Calgary and provides students with the opportunity to explore a variety of health science programs and careers:
- Participate in hands-on activities and interactive demonstrations
- Tour classroom labs and interact with patients
- Go blind the scenes at local health care facilities
- Learn about a variety of programs at several post-secondary institutions
- Meet health care professionals and hear their stories first hand
- Discover hundreds of career paths in Health Care
This camp is for students who will be enrolled in Grades 10 - 12 as of September 2018. Attendance is limited to 60 students, so register early.
For information or to register, visit www.nextgen.org/healthcamp
CCHS "HOW TO " INFORMATION
**In response to parent feedback to make the "This Week" more streamlined we have moved much of the recurring information such as how to Pay School Fees, Excuse Abscences, Get a Transcript of Grades etc... to this HOW TO page. We hope this helps. Please feel free to contact the Principal Chris Rogers (firstname.lastname@example.org) with feedback or suggestions or use our feedback link here.