Grade 10 going into Grade 11 (Fall 2020)
April 27, 2020 - Please complete course selection by May 8,2020
Hello families, this page has all the information you need to register for grade 11 classes in the Fall of 2020. Normally we would welcome students and families in person here at CCHS to meet and discuss the coming grade 11 year. Unfortunately this year given the COVID 19 situation, this has not been possible. While we have attempted to make this a user friendly guide for you, we recognize that you may still have questions. This is natural and we encourage you to feel free to contact either email@example.com (Principal), firstname.lastname@example.org (Asst. Principal), email@example.com (counselor) with any questions you may have. As we move through this process of registration, we will also develop a FAQ and post it here to help. We know that better days will come and we look forward to that time when we can open our doors and welcome families and your students into our school. Until that time, please use the following information to begin the journey.
Please Note - Because we are not in school doing registrations - please complete both the Grade 11 Course Selection Google Form and Course selection form on parent portal (both denoted with an **)
- Registration Information video here. (Table of Contents for Video here )
- Registration Slideshow referenced in the Registration video. - Welcome to Grade 11
- Grade 10-12 Registration Handbook - available online.
- Student Friendly Course Selection Pathway here
- **Grade 11 Course Selection Google Form here
- Paper version of Course Selection Sheet for grade 11- here
- **Students can access the online course selection through parent portal here. Once in Parent/Student Portal, please select the "Class Registration" Button.
- Dual Credit course descriptions are here. ** Subject to change - up to date list available in Fall 2020 (pls. check with Mr. Holthuis/Ms. Janse or Mr. Rogers)
Follow through the course selection screen and select the appropriate course by clicking on the pencil icon for each subject.
Select the course and hit ok.