This Week at CCHS
Academics, Artistry, Athletics, Attitude
March 18 - March 22
Parent /Teacher Interviews – March 20/21/22. Please book your interview online starting March 18 @ 8 am. Look for link on our school web page.
Check out the latest Grad information on our website– Grad Banquet date and more…
Summer CALM – Held at our Outdoor Learning Centre is now open for registration. Now accepting registrations from current grade 9 students entering grade 10 in fall 2019! *** Note students entering grade 10 with CALM must still carry a full timetable in grade 10. Registration Here.
Monday, March 18
- Grab and Go Breakfast – @ 8am in the cafeteria. Pay what you can.
- Online Bookings for Parent Teacher Interviews opens @ 8am. Look for link on our school web page.
Tuesday, March 19
- School Board Meeting. @ 7pm -Exshaw School. – All welcome.
Wednesday, March 20
- Grab and Go Bagels & Toast – @ 8am in the cafeteria. Pay what you can.
- Parent /Teacher Interviews. 5pm – 8pm.
Thursday, March 21
- Parent /Teacher Interviews. 5pm – 8pm.
Friday, March 22
- Parent /Teacher Interviews. 8:30 am – 12:00 pm.
- Afternoon - Teacher PD
- No classes for students.
Some Key Dates you do not want to miss.
- April 5th - Last day ½ semester options Gr 9
- Last day high school 3 credit courses.
- April 8 to April 19 – Spring Break. No classes in session.
- April 22 – Classes resume.
- April 22 – Grade 8’s visit CCHS – Grade 8 welcome/tour of CCHS
- April 22 – Grade 8 Parent Meeting 6pm CCHS Theatre
- April 22 – Grade 9 Parent Meeting 7pm CCHS Theatre
- April 24 – Grade 10 Parent Meeting 6pm CCHS Theatre
- April 24 – Grade 11 Parent Meeting 7pm CCHS Theatre
Missing important happenings at CCHS? But are awash in emails? Find information through one of the medium listed below. Get connected become involved.
- Follow us on Facebook (here)
- Join us on Twitter for quick updates. @CCHS_Canmore
- Follow us on Instagram – cchs.canmore
- Follow our YouTube channel for happenings at CCHS in 60-90 secs. – Collegiate Corner
- Check out our Daily School Announcements here.
- 2018/2019 Student Handbook is here. Find important CCHS dates such as parent/teacher interviews, course change information, exams and much more.
The Town of Canmore is in the Community Engagement phase of our Creative Canmore - Cultural Master Plan process and we need your help.
We’d like a broad community perspective – the survey is not just for creatives, it’s for those go to a movie, a concert or a sporting event, run a business, live here part time or fulltime . . . it’s for everyone. Please take a moment to share your input. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZBK97RR
Bow Valley Settlement Services Information March Newsletter now posted– Now found here.
Parents wanting to receive text Alerts from CCHS
1. If you have not already done so, notify the office of the cell phone number that the texts are to be sent to.
2. Text 978338 and opt Yes
3. Update and follow these instructions every time you change your cell phone number.
4. Note: You will not be able to reply to these text messages - you will still need to contact the office to follow up on any attendance issues.
Bow Valley Settlement Services Information December Newsletter now posted– Now found here.
How to Pay School Fees
You can pay your School Fees online through your Power School/Parent Portal Account; link is on the cchs.crps.ca webpage. Once you sign on, under Navigation click on Student Fees.
Payment can be made by Credit Card (MasterCard and VISA) and INTERAC.
If you wish to pay by Cheque or Cash, you can do so through the CCHS Main Office.
If you have questions or concerns about school fees, please contact Sarah McKay in the main office, 403-678-6192, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
**In response to parent feedback to make the "This Week" more streamlined we have moved much of the recurring information such as how to Pay School Fees, Text Alerts, Excuse Abscences, Get a Transcript of Grades, Information about teenage drug use etc... to this HOW TO page. We hope this helps. Please feel free to contact the Principal Chris Rogers (email@example.com) with feedback or suggestions or use our feedback link here.